Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas tea party

Yesterday the advent calendar activity surprised the girls when the note read: "Have a Christmas tea party with your friends!"

These darling girls are in our ward and my girls love them! They brought all sorts of fun things for the girls to do. While the "tea" (pink lemonade) was being prepared, the girls painted their nails and decorated them with sparkles! Then they played dressed up and had a Fashion Show!
After about an hour of fun it was time to sit down for lunch. I brought out my real china tea cups, that I have never used, but felt like what better time to start than this? The "tea" Party!

It was so cute to watch. It reminded me of being a little girl when my mom hosted a fun tea party for me.
I feel so blessed to have daughters to do these girly things with.
It's such a treat!

5 comments:

Kellie said...

That is SO cute, Sarah!! What a fun idea!! I used to LOVE tea parties!! My DAD would do them with us and we would have chocolate milk!! haha!

Peck Family said...

sarah you get the BMA- Best Mom AWARD!! I love it!

Amy said...

I feel a GNO "tea" party coming on !!!!! LOOOVE IT!

Hess Fam said...

so when are we having an adult tea party?

Nancy Smith... said...

Megan,
I'm all about the adult tea party...I feel a theme party coming on!!!!
Tea party....my house.
N.