Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas

We hope that your Christmas is full of good health, happiness and love. We believe that the Christmas spirit is the Spirit of Christ. It makes our hearts glow with love and friendship and prompts us to do good. When the Christmas observance is over and we are filled with the Spirit of Him whose birth we celebrate, let us continue to follow Him throughout the year.
Merry Christmas!
Love, The Hulls

8 comments:

Hess Fam said...

What a sweet post with beautiful pictures and words. Once again Sarah...you are an angel on this earth!

Unknown said...

I second that! I am pretty sure I am going to need a dose of Sarah soon! You have such a great adorable cute fun and loving little family!!

Amy said...

Merrrrrrrrrry Christmas and whoop whoop for shutting rpm down for a few days!!! Lets get pei wei for dinner this weekend!

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas to all of you!

Stacey Bishop said...

That picture of Carter is adorable. Finally Christmas is over so I can stop watching you be mother of the year:)

You are probably reading your scriptures with the kids right now while knitting a scarf and preparing an egg casorole in the oven.....ugh.

I guess I will go check on my kids eating hostess doughnuts and Christmas candy.

Don N Beck said...

I'm just being blessed again at that precious photo of Amy & her Audie. Oh, Natalie, who even KNEW what a blessing it is to have such jewels for daughter in laws??? SUCH thankfulness for that!!!

Don N Beck said...

Hey, I think I'm too deep into menopause and posted my comment for Kellie onto your blog! Well, I hope that's the worst I mess up today!!! ha!

The pic of Carter with the ornament is, SERIOUSLY, one of the most perfect shots you've done! Made me gasp!

Don N Beck said...

See, I messed up again...it was Natalie's comment, not Kellie's. I don't know what I'm doing....who am I????? Where am I?????

Somebody save me...no, don't, I'm pretty happy in my oblivion...