last night when the girls opened up the advent calendar they read the note that said we'd be hearing the story of the nativity. When the turned around they saw the three of us dressed as Joseph, Mary and baby Jesus (yellow towel for the hay effect). "Baby Jesus" was not feeling too well, so he had a hard time staying in character.

Bryant told the story of Christ's birth while the girls listened. It was really special.

Now, there's my happy baby wrapped in swaddling clothes!
The night before (on Tuesday) the note read: "let's drink hot chocolate & watch a special movie". So that's what we did. Sweet and Simple.
meanwhile this boy is still struggling to breath. Especially at night. We once again returned to the ER this morning for yet another fun visit. This time they took x-rays and gave him steroids to help with his wheezing. poor kid.
This afternoon, we pull in from picking Katie up from school and find a huge, fun package on our doorstep (darling bears for the girls, PJ's for Carter, cookies, pasta mix, all sorts of fun things. My goodness)! It was SUCH A TREAT for all of us! What a fun surprise! Thank you to our secret gift giver... who happens to be yet another advent fairy! That is what the note said!!! It sure made our day a Hull lot brighter!! Thank you!Here is a little "thank you" video from the kids.... (and a small glimpse into my life with these three).
After opening our fun surprise we did a little crafting to pass the time until dad came home so we could open our next advent calendar door......




9 comments:
How cute is that video? I sure do love that Katie!
fun times all over! thank you for appreciating james' humor...you're one of the only ones who can b/c he & bryant are twins...thank you random/funny husbands!
oh yeah...and i'm DYING over the video!!!!!!!! ella: "Doooon't! Stoop!" SO FUNNNNNY!!!
Sarah! Stop being the cutest family I've ever seen! OKay, just kidding. I love you guys so much. Um.. in 35 years when I'm married- I hope to be just like you!
Wow! That Advent Fairy knows whazzup!! Tell the kids we loved the video.... Good job!
sara i love it. i miss christmas so much this year.
Ella was such a crack up in that video...getting mad at Carter and then kissing his hand.
Poor baby Jesus! I feel so bad for Carter. Hunter has had issues with breathing/croup also. His x-ray showed that his air passage is smaller than usual, which apparently makes him more suseptable(sp?) to croup. A simple cold for him means a round of the croup. Poor babies.
I feel the love/hate relationship between Ella and Carter. Looks like something that might happen at our house!
where are my Disneyland pics? I have been checking your blog hourly in anticipation of pictures from Disneyland. haha... we all bet your blog would be done that night.
Post a Comment