It's a toss up.... Hang in there...this too will pass. Mom had a reaction to the phenergan....bad one, but is better now...still don't know what it is...more tests tomorrow.
Being sick. Sal tries to pretend he isn't sick so he doesn't act like a baby. I know some husbands who are like down for a month with a runny nose. I try to baby him and he just claims he is fine. By the way, what time does it start tomorrow?
Sick husband! I don't have a husband yet, but men are PATHETIC when they are sick. Derek needs to be babied so badly, and let's not get started on my DAD! :)
sick husband trumps it all.....i can't deal with the whining, complaining and general baby like attitudes they have. Suck it up, act like a man. I do it while wiping my nose and a 3 year olds at the same time.
Being sick. A sick husband can shut himself in the room and sleep all he wants to recover quickly--but not so when a mom is sick. Moms don't get sick days!
I'm still debating this one b/c I just get more mad when Husband is sick b/c A. I think he's a wimp b/c I can handle so much more (I know I am so rude!) B. He's able to ignore everyone & everything & sleep through it all C. The kids don't even ask for him first so even if I am the one sick I still get called for instantly D. He acts like a big baby so how can you not help him? Is that helpful? I'm sure it is. Aunt Flow must be on her way b/c I'm a saltlicker all over the place!
10 comments:
having a sick husband
It's a toss up....
Hang in there...this too will pass.
Mom had a reaction to the phenergan....bad one, but is better now...still don't know what it is...more tests tomorrow.
Being sick. Sal tries to pretend he isn't sick so he doesn't act like a baby. I know some husbands who are like down for a month with a runny nose. I try to baby him and he just claims he is fine. By the way, what time does it start tomorrow?
Sick husband! I don't have a husband yet, but men are PATHETIC when they are sick. Derek needs to be babied so badly, and let's not get started on my DAD! :)
SICK HUBBY.... you tube 'man cold'... You WON'T be sorry!
sick husband trumps it all.....i can't deal with the whining, complaining and general baby like attitudes they have. Suck it up, act like a man. I do it while wiping my nose and a 3 year olds at the same time.
Sick hubby, hands down!!
Being sick. A sick husband can shut himself in the room and sleep all he wants to recover quickly--but not so when a mom is sick. Moms don't get sick days!
I'm still debating this one b/c I just get more mad when Husband is sick b/c A. I think he's a wimp b/c I can handle so much more (I know I am so rude!) B. He's able to ignore everyone & everything & sleep through it all C. The kids don't even ask for him first so even if I am the one sick I still get called for instantly D. He acts like a big baby so how can you not help him?
Is that helpful? I'm sure it is. Aunt Flow must be on her way b/c I'm a saltlicker all over the place!
Being sick. Definitely.
-Scott
Post a Comment