Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, November 20, 2009

L O V E D IT!!!!







11 comments:

jenni bishop said...

Toooooo fun!!! I had a ticket for the midnight showing but I was recovering from surgery in the hospital instead...so I couldn't go:( What a fun group to see it with! So jealous! Don't tell me ANYTHING!

Hess Fam said...

So so fun! Wish I could have made it. I am curious to know more about Jenni...hope everything is ok?!

The Peterson's said...

Loved every minute of it! Of course I am sooo glad we saw it first thing! It's been crazy over here tonight!!!

Braden and Jodee said...

So so so so so fun!

Sally said...

YEEEESSSS! That was SO much fun. Thank you girls!! And thank you Taylor Lautner!!

Carrie Anne said...

G-na! I saw it this afternoon & came home & asked James if he could please turn into a werewolf tonight. He said no. Loser.
I love it, too. I love your group & wish I had a group like that to go with! OH man that is awesome! Maybe I'm going with my niece tomorrow night & other friends Tuesday night. James thinks I'm obsessed. Nope...just hanging out with the ladies finally!

Laura said...

I loved it too! Your friends are hilarious!

Anonymous said...

G-na, I am laughing so hard right now b/c when we were going to bed last night bryant said: "i was going to come home dressed as a werewolf, but I think I would have just ended up looking like teen wolf and it would not have had the same effect."

then he said: "I'm sorry I'm not a werewolf or a vampire!"

It was cracking me U P!!!

Michelle Y. said...

Such fun friends. I just saw it with my mom and sisters. We loved it and can't wait to see it again asap!

michelle said...

Ha!

Amy said...

So freakin HOT and fun!!!