Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 21, 2009

Advent Days 16-19


Day 16: Have a dance party to your very own Christmas CD
after the kids went to bed that night, I had a few neighbor friends over for a little "cozy Christmas" night. Since we were all wearing our PJ's, I just took a few pics before the guests arrived.
Day 17: (the girls opened up the advent calendar before school that morning) After school go get a dessert at.... DISNEYLAND! (Sally and Navy came with us too).
Later in the evening we met up with these fun gals from our ward who were also there for a Relief Society activity. Katie and I went on soaring over California with them. It was fun to chat in line and catch up (since I have missed RS the last few weeks due to sick kids).

Day 18: go on a Christmas drive (aka: tired advent fairy)
Day 19: go to grandma Joyce's and enjoy her famous Christmas breakfast (YUM). Then go to see the new Princess movie at the theater with mom and dad!
We were not even half way into the movie when the movie turned off and the lights went out! The theater had a black out! Thankfully we got 4 tickets and then I talked them into 2 more tickets (explaining that I had to get a babysitter and it's not that easy to just get up and go to the movies... so the lady was nice and handed me two more)! The girls were bummed, but I was a little relieved since I heard that the ending was a tad scary and sad... so we got to see the cute part, get our new princess fix, then get 6 movie tickets to use another time! Score!

3 comments:

Ash and Christian said...

I thought the movie was darling! And the end was a tad scary but definitely not sad. Oh wait, I guess there was one sad part, but the very end was really really happy.

Anyway, what fun days you guys have had!
Miss you!
p.s. I have a little Christmas treat for you... homemade Raspberry Jam. But it'll probably be after Christmas. :)

Hess Fam said...

Dear Friend.
Please teach my your tricks of the trade. I really want to know how you are so good at upgrading everything! It really is a talent that I admire!
Much love,
Megan

Sarah Hull said...

Megan,
I will give classes on my sweet talkin' skills. There is really nothing to it.
Love,
your friend
sweet talkin' sarah