It was a blast!
Anyway, I arrived at the newborn session to find the most darling house (with darling children to match) ever! Seriously, Better Homes and Gardens has nothing on this house! It was a photographers DREAM!!
Anyway, as I am standing on the step taking some pictures of the cute baby, I look over and see this....
Then I looked back over at Tricia (the cute mom of the cute newborn) who saw me look at the mailbox and we didn't even have to say a word to one another. We both knew we had to try....

Then I looked back over at Tricia (the cute mom of the cute newborn) who saw me look at the mailbox and we didn't even have to say a word to one another. We both knew we had to try....
This!
Apparently some babies just don't love the idea of being stuffed in a mail box!




21 comments:
My dad used to pretend he was going to "mail" us to grandma and put us in the mailbox. We were a bit older and we had a huge mailbox but we LOVED IT!
So fun to get caught up on everything. I love your pictures and fun ideas. I especially like the "future self" idea.... I guess I should grab those sheets out of the dryer and make my bed!-)
kinda reminds me of Nixon hanging from the door inside my diaper bag
TRISHA!!!!! Don't remind me!
and while we're at it... Megan, don't even start!
this reminds me of a familiar sad baby in a tea cup. I've really got to give it to those photographers who capture an uncomfortable shot!
(you know...like some one hanging upside down from a train???)
OMG! Sarah the baby in the raining mailbox is SCARY! People are going to call child services on you or take away your rights to use your mail box.
Wow.
You sure are creative!
Sarah. Stop putting babies in mailboxes. This is why you will never babysit Christy and I's kids.
Very cute Sarah! lol. I love your valentine pictures - how do you get them to look that darkish-smokey way? Is it your camera setting or a way you edit them? I'd love to try it! Any pointers from the professional? :)
no no no...I want your last post back!
If that baby would have zipped it and looked your way...you'd be even more famous than you already are !!! Such a cute idea AND a cute mailbox!!! AND a suuuper adorable baby! The pictures turned out DARLING! Good job friend!
This is bordering on the Michael Jackson stunt on the balcony...oh no you diiiidn't.
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! I love it!
Me of course!! But you will have to wait like 4 months! Don't worry I am already gathering ideas :) You know how I am.....
this is the "gogo" (grandma)of that baby, and i witnessed the eye exchange of mommy and photographer, i was even in on it, at no time was little Saylor in any danger, it is actually one of our favorite pictures, Sarah was amazing with Tatum, Lincoln and Saylor!
Anything for a good shot! Love it!
Sarah I keep coming back to this picture. I just have to say I can see you laughing with the mom so hard about all of this. Love it. I've done some crazy stuff for a shot while the baby is crazy mad thinking once I can get it in the spot Id like it will calm down. :) That never happens. So fun. I miss you we need to catch up.
ALL I'm going to say is...
THAT BABY HAS A LOT OF HAIR!
:)
red alert red alert! go to erika's blog!!!
So funny. I'm certain Anne Geddes has a shot or two like this she just doesn't publish them:) You and the mommy are brave souls.
I am so type II embarassed for you.
Post a Comment