




Go Katie GO!

Grandma Great and Carter also came to help cheer Katie on!

The verdict: SEVEN times around the track in 20 minutes!!!!
A jog-a-thon super star in deed!!
A huge THANK YOU to all of you that gave a donation and helped to support this awesome school!




16 comments:
Congratulation for Katie!!!Good job!!:)
her face in the last picture is priceless.
She is SO amazing. I love all of the pictures and can I just say I am in love with your grandma. Your family is so supportive.
Congratulations, Katie! Great job...wish I could have been there!
She is so little in that wheel chair...i never could go around 7 times! Wow Katie!!!
Congrats to Katie. What a cute little girl. What a great blog! I just saw that we received a lot of traffic from your blog to The Power of Moms. Thanks! If you want to put a blog button linking to The Power of Moms, we'd sure welcome that. If you go to the main page and click on "Join us" in the blue bar across the top, you'll see the link to the blog buttons. And we'd love to feature more of your writing on our website! Just send us any blog posts you think would fit well on the website and we'll put them up.
- Saren
she is so cute! way to go katie!!!!
Great job Katie!
I love all of these pictures! Go Katie Go!
7 times ... that's awesome!
so glad you took pics to post. love her face in the end, she looks SO much like YOU!
Love it! Way to go Katie!
Go Katie! You are awesome!
I LOVE that little girls smile!! She is amazing. Great job, Katie!
What a star! I just love the happiness that radiates from Katie's face. She is so sweet and such an inspiration!
Go Katie!! Great pictures too.
Sarah, your pictures are wonderful. That just made my night!
Post a Comment