Day 7: we watched one of my very favorite Christmas movies "One Magic Christmas".
Day 8: Decorate Gingerbread men! The girls had a blast doing this. We got the kits at Trader Joes and they were perfect for a simple and fun advent activity!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I wanna decorate a gingerbread man!! Looks sooo fun! You should watch The Night They Saved Christmas too.. Jaclyn Smith, 1980's? I loved it as a kid! They played it on Hallmark a couple weeks ago.
Oh my gosh, my mom made us watch, "One Magic Christmas" every single year, it was her very favorite Christmas movie ever. Then as an adult I couldn't help but think of how it's kind of a depressing movie until the end when everything finally works out.
6 comments:
I wanna decorate a gingerbread man!! Looks sooo fun! You should watch The Night They Saved Christmas too.. Jaclyn Smith, 1980's? I loved it as a kid! They played it on Hallmark a couple weeks ago.
I saw those at TJ's and now I'm bummed I didn't get them. I guess there's still time.
Although...Blake and frosting?...not my favorite combo.
Megs, did you see someone was missing? We waiting until he went to bed!
So fun!!! We did a ginger bread house last night. :)
BIG HUGS
Oh my gosh, my mom made us watch, "One Magic Christmas" every single year, it was her very favorite Christmas movie ever. Then as an adult I couldn't help but think of how it's kind of a depressing movie until the end when everything finally works out.
We got those gingerbread men this year too and had so much fun decorating them!
Looks like a great time at your house.. and smart move waiting till the little one was alseep :)
Post a Comment