I have so much to be Thankful for.
But if I had to make a list this year this is what would be on it....
always and forever my children.
amazing parents that both Bryant and I were blessed with and now our children are blessed with amazing grandparents
siblings. they are so fun!

wonderful sister and brother in laws and nieces and nephews! They are all such good, amazing people.


The Gospel of Jesus Christ, His teachings and His everlasting love.
The Beach. I love raising my children near the beach. It is my happy place. I love the beach.

Crazy, I know, but I am seriously really thankful I am not frequenting the hospital anymore. I am thankful that 12 weeks ago I had a surgery that changed my life for the better and now I am living pain free and SO happy about it! I am also forever thankful for dear family and friends who helped me get through that tough time. That was tougher than I had thought and I am thankful that it is over.
I am thankful for amazing friends (that feel like family) that enrich and bless our lives on a daily basis.
For a school full of amazing teachers and staff that not only teach but love my children too. A combination that is priceless!
I am grateful for miracles like baby Penny.

I am so thankful for our spina bifida family. I love our close knit friendships. It is such a blessing!

and last but not least, I LOVE this man and I am forever and ever thankful for him.
Ten years ago when I married him, I was pretty sure that he would make a good husband and I was right.
Ten years ago when I married him, I was pretty sure that he would make a good husband and I was right.
I thought he would make a good father too....

and I was right.
(disclaimer: you might want to grab some crackers to go with this cheese)
He brings so much joy and happiness into my life every day. I love living a life with him. I love raising children together with him. I am so grateful for his endless love and sacrifice for our family. I love our weekly dates, I love our team work. I love that we don't fight and that we communicate well. I love that we have peace and joy in our home. I love his love for the Savior and his dedication to teaching our children about Him.
I am so thankful for Bryant and for the beautiful life he has helped to give me.
I am grateful for this season of Thanksgiving that gives us the opportunity to stop and reflect upon the things that we are most Thankful for.
Wishing you and yours a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING!





























5 comments:
<3 this post......and <3 you....super thankful for you! Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!
i love this. and just to go along with the cheese about your husband, i was noticing today while we were bowling how he laughed at all your random weird things you would do. like when you got a strike or something and you turned around and yelled "WHO'S YO MAMA!?!" he did one of those loud laughs that he does. and then you did something else random and he laughed super hard. and i just thought it was cute that he thinks you're so funny. i was gonna tell you, but i forgot and then i saw this and had to comment.
Love this post! Lots to be thankful for....We are blessed in so many ways! Love Sandy's comment about Bryant laughing at your funny comments, etc...it's part of what makes marriage fun and keeps it fresh! Thank goodness for a sense of humor! Thankful for you!
so so fun.
Great post my friend. You're really good at taking the time to think about and write about all these things. You made me think about all the things I'm thankful for, and for that I THANK you. I'm thankful for you!
Post a Comment