
On Saturday Katie had the amazing opportunity to surf with Life Rolls On!
It was an incredible experience and I am not sure I have ever seen Katie that happy!
Bryant and I commented that we have never seen her smile that BIG before!
She had the best day!

Katie was surrounded by the most amazing people who helped her to surf some fantastic waves! A huge thank you to all the volunteers and friends who helped make this day happen! Check out Sally off to the right videotaping Katie. She got some great shots with the Gopro which helped to make this video below. Thank you Sally!
Bryant put this video together.
Grab the tissues and then push play:


I love the smile on Bryant's face here. Bryant loves surfing, so to see him out surfing with Katie was pretty special to watch.


Thank you Life Rolls On!







1 comment:
and sandy was there too
Post a Comment