Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 5, 2008

Come on over...

...and craft with us.
It's really fun.
Just the look on their faces is proof enough.

15 comments:

Trisha said...

Oh, they look so cute! That is my crafting face these days.

Heather said...

Oh wow that does look like FUN!!! That looks just about as fun as it is around here!!!

Hess Fam said...

I was tempted today for 'Friday Fun'!

Shar said...

They look so jazzed!

Do you have them licking the stamps to your Christmas cards, or what?

Unknown said...

No need to ask me twice, I'm on my way!!

Whitney said...

This picture made me laugh so hard. You have the cutest girls!!!

Kellie said...

HAHAHA!!! That is SO funny! Katie looks so haughty and Ella just looks SO mad!

sandy k. smith said...

it's cause I left, right?

Lianna said...

Ellas face is the best!!!! You have to save this pic forever!!!! I love it.

Michelle said...

That is the best picture. I'm cracking up right now! We LOVED your Christmas card! Anthony said, "What a beautiful family. They are such cool people. I wish we lived closer." Our associations were brief and long ago but we still love you guys!" :)

The Godell Family said...

Oheck! That is too funny. It reminds me of my sister and I when we were younger. Oh wait I think that is what we looked like this past Thanksgiving. Kidding! Too fun!

Amy said...

Hilarious. Those girls are even cuter mad.

Becca Jones said...

This is so funny. I love it.

Carrie Anne said...

oh i am dying right now! i am SO GLAD you have that picture!!!!!!

Don N Beck said...

Best, Best, BEST pic !!!! A priceless slice of mothering! Set this one aside to go into your book!