


First things first, My baby is growing way too fast. He'll be EIGHT months in a few days! He has four teeth which really makes me sad, because you are officially not a baby anymore when you have a mouth full of chompers! AND, grab your Kleenexes... he wears 18-month clothes! What is going on? (For the record, in every picture it looks like he has red hair, which I love, however, his hair is not really red. but in pictures it is. Maybe it's a glimpse of what's to come)!


This week I had a special treat. My dear (and beautiful) friend Ana who I have been friends with since the Fifth grade, came over for a visit. This is extra special because she now lives in LONDON with her new husband Charles (who has a fabulous British accent). It was SO great to have them in our home for the afternoon. (our heater was not turning on and I was frozen, hence the hat). Ana and I have endless stories of our growing up years & we had such a blast cracking up as we reminisced about old times. Ana has made such a fabulous life for herself. She has gone on to do remarkable things as she has accomplished so many goals. I am extremely proud and happy for her. Love you Ana!
Katie's school performance, once again did not let us down! All the children came dressed in their pajamas and sang holiday songs.
Here Katie is before the show with her fabulous teacher!
The songs and the choreography once again about did me in. The room was so full of Joy as these sweet little ones sang to us! 




On Thursday the Smith girls had a special girls day out. Mom surprised us a few weeks ago and told us that one of our Christmas presents would be a hair cut from the famous Megan at Dublin Hair Salon! Megan once again worked her magic on all of us & now our hair is ready for the holidays! Thanks Megan and THANK YOU MOM!!!!
After our hair was done, we grabbed some lunch at Taco Surf. Thankfully, Megan was able to fill in for Sandy who had to leave early for work.
Monday the advent fairy had little treats for the girls when they opened the door. On Tuesday the note read that we'd be learning the song "Silent Night". Bryant helped the girls learn the song by drawing pictures and then pointing to the pictures as we sang. Ella was in a funny mood that night and kept saying the wrong words and it struck me so funny that the two of us were buckled over laughing so hard that we were crying. Bryant and Katie just kept on singing, completely ignoring us.


This week I had a special treat. My dear (and beautiful) friend Ana who I have been friends with since the Fifth grade, came over for a visit. This is extra special because she now lives in LONDON with her new husband Charles (who has a fabulous British accent). It was SO great to have them in our home for the afternoon. (our heater was not turning on and I was frozen, hence the hat). Ana and I have endless stories of our growing up years & we had such a blast cracking up as we reminisced about old times. Ana has made such a fabulous life for herself. She has gone on to do remarkable things as she has accomplished so many goals. I am extremely proud and happy for her. Love you Ana!For our advent activity on Wednesday the fairy said to: "write notes to loved ones, make Christmas crafts and go to Katie's Holiday sing at night time!" It was a busy advent day!
Katie's school performance, once again did not let us down! All the children came dressed in their pajamas and sang holiday songs.
Here Katie is before the show with her fabulous teacher!
The songs and the choreography once again about did me in. The room was so full of Joy as these sweet little ones sang to us! 




On Thursday the Smith girls had a special girls day out. Mom surprised us a few weeks ago and told us that one of our Christmas presents would be a hair cut from the famous Megan at Dublin Hair Salon! Megan once again worked her magic on all of us & now our hair is ready for the holidays! Thanks Megan and THANK YOU MOM!!!!
After our hair was done, we grabbed some lunch at Taco Surf. Thankfully, Megan was able to fill in for Sandy who had to leave early for work.Thursday Night the Calendar fairy said we'd be reading Christmas books before bed time. Earlier in the evening we were surprised by Carolers at our door & the girls loved it!
When we were reading our book, one of the stories had Carolers in it as well. Katie started freaking out: "OH MY GOSH, this BOOK IS ALIVE!!! IT is JUST Like our LIFE!
This BOOK IS TOTALLY NON-FICTION!"












10 comments:
Such a fun day at the salon! Such a funny story about the book being alive. I wish that all of your readers could hear the story in person. Way too funny!
What a cute program--I have never seen one where kids wear their pj's but that is too cute! Show some more pics of the hair--what a great girls day out! Jealous--I need to get my hair done too!Oh, love the comment about the book that Katie said! Your blog always makes me laugh!
Katie and her comments! Your life is based on a true story! It reminds me of the shake-a-booty...
I loved Bryant's pictures for "round yon virgin". LOL! Thanks for the laugh, and merry christmas!
The Advent Fairy comes through again! I can't wait to hear you guys sing Silent Night together on Monday night!
I love Bryant's pictures, especially for holy and the yawn for yon. Clever.
I'm jealous of the salon day, I haven't been to a salon in years.
Haha! Katie!! Shes such a smart and funny girl! All of your new hair-do's look AMAZING!! Go Megan!
I'm just too jealous to comment! I need a day at the salon!
ps. that label is cracking me up!
katie is s funny i cannot handle it! i'm dying over bryant's pics & the stories...oh man! party time all over your house!!!!
I remember Ana. She looks so good! I've loved your advent fairy- I've told all my friends since they all have kids :)
BC
Post a Comment