This great guy

Married

this awesome gal
And the fun hasn't stopped since!!




Happy Anniversary to two of the most amazing people I know!
Sure love you Dad and Mom!
Sure love you Dad and Mom!
If you have somehow been influenced by my parents, or even just have gone to a party at their house, give them a little shout out.




9 comments:
Oh, Happy Anniversary Nancy & Randy!!! Thirty two years and still going strong! What a wonderful accomplishment. You guys sure have raised four wonderful children. Growing up I always knew there was love in your home. I bet it's so great to look at the legacy that you are creating together all because of your commitment to one another. Congratulations!! <3
Your mom was an amazing Seminary teacher! I actually looked forward to waking up every morning at 5:30 and going. Your mom made Seminary so much fun and informative, and I always felt the Spirit in her class.
Right now at BYU-Idaho, I'm taking New Testament, and I feel like I understand it so much better than I would've, because your mom taught New Testament during my freshman year of high school. The Seminary parties at her house were always fun too, and your dad is sooo nice. He was the bishop right before my family and I moved to Carlsbad. He gave me the recommend to get my patriarchal blessing. That was cool.
Anyway, you have been blessed with great parents, and they're just as lucky to have you! :)
I love love love your parents. I love that Nancy is always up for the party...and Randy is always willing to support.
They are both so welcoming every time I come to their home. I appreciate them for that.
Happy happy day to the both them. They sure are an example of LOVE!
These are the best two people in the whole world. Is there any more that needs to be said!
Heidi Cecil
Your shout outs made me cry. Thank you for your kind words!
I have been strongly influenced by your parents. -Scott
Happy Anniversary Nancy and Randy! You guys are such a great couple and awesome parents! Hope you did something special yesterday!
Ahhhhh! Happy Anniversary Nancy and Randy! Thanks for being such an awesome couple! You're our surrogate parents and you are really great examples to Shane and I. Thank you!! We love you guys.
Post a Comment