Is after spending so much time and energy on photography and bows it's been so fun to get Christmas cards in the mail (or see them on FB/blogs) with pictures I have taken!
It's also so fun to see Christmas pictures with moms and/or daughters wearing the bows/headbands that I made. How fun is that!
It just makes my job extra rewarding!
That is fun! You all are fun! This is fun!
Guess what??? In about TWO more hours I will officially be CAUGHT UP! Edits ALL done and Hair wrap orders ALL finished!!!! Carter and I are going to do some major partying while the girls are at school!
This is an exciting day!
And then tomorrow starts. Bringing with it a boutique and Friday a bow party and Saturday a wedding to shoot in LA (which are all super fun things, just busy things)..... So I will eat up today and all the freedom it brings.
P.S. Speaking of FUN....Guess who comes home NEXT WEEEEEKKKKKK...
She seems to have the funnest Mission President who appreciates Sandy's fun personality!
We can't wait to have her back home! Next Friday can't come fast enough!!!













3 comments:
That's so exciting that Sandy is coming home. My parents come home from Samoa next Tuesday. I remember them leaving right about the same time. Love your family photo!!! You've got THE cutest kids!
I am so excited for you! I keep checking back to make sure I haven't missed it! :) I was ALL the details!
OMGosh! I just got nervous gas for you! So exciting! Then I got a little sad knowing that my sister-in-law is leaving a week from today! :( How fun for you though! I can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment