
This happened the other night.
I try not to let it happen to often.
Especially because we are working on eating healthier.
However, it still happened.
And I am glad it did because it's a fun treat.
Here's how it went down....
Favorite brownie mix baked.
pulled out of oven about a minute early to add these babies.
and then this greatness
placed back in oven
until this happened
took out of oven and topped with Mr. Graham Cracker himself.
and then enjoyed.
the end.











10 comments:
Mmmm...that looks amazing!!! I'd love if you came and linked it up tomorrow at Wow Me Wednesday!!
Oh Yum, oh yum. Why oh why is it too hot to run my oven here. This will be a great treat to try come Fall!
xoxo
Oh my those look so GOOD!!!
Give that to me
-Christy
I have been reading your blog for awhile now....I used to live in Long Beach and I am friends with Autumn, and Megan. I just had to comment on these though, I made them and my family LOVED them.
I am so inspired by you, you are such a great mom, and hilarious. I look daily at your blog.
If I still lived in Long Beach, I would hope we would be friends.
Thanks for your honesty when blogging, about hard days and your great adventure days, and your tender mercies. It is great, sometimes your words come to me, and I remember I can do this.
Jessica Palmer
shut up where was i??????
You did it! You linked up! Great job mama! There's no stopping you now! LOL
Yummm O!
Yummy!!! I featured you today!!
http://polkadotsonparade.blogspot.com/2011/07/foodie-friday.html
Looks tasty.
Post a Comment