
There are pros and cons of owning your own company...
One of the pro's is taking days like Columbus day off.
After we dropped the girls off at school, the boys and I were off to play.
We went out to breakfast and then hit the beach for a fun day in the sun.


I have seen Bryant surf in the past, but more recently he has been going a few mornings a week. I have been wanting to go with him, but it gets a little tricky when he goes so early. So today was a perfect opportunity to take Carter and go watch dad and some of his friends surf.

We had the best time playing on the Sand and enjoying the gorgeous day! I love my little buddy!
The waves were small, but the guys still had a great time!
This kid melts. my. heart.
Sure love this guy too!
After a few hours on the sand, it was time to get pack up, grab some in-n-out and then pick the girls up from school.
I hope to spend every Columbus day just like this one!













1 comment:
Those pics of MB are pretty dang cute. And sweet pics of Bry surfing - he's getting good!
Post a Comment