Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

loved this


Borrowed from another SB mom whom I adore: 

"SPINA BIFIDA AWARENESS : You should be aware that having a child with SB may cause increased motivation to help others, a newfound perspective in times of trial, a desire to enjoy the little things and commitment to change the way the world defines "disability".

Studies show that raising a child with SB will induce strong feelings of gratitude for even the simplest of milestones and produce a willingness to do anything, talk to anyone, try any method necessary to make life better for your child.

Side effects include feelings of worry, fear, uncertainty, and anger but are tempered with love, faith, determination and hope.

Having a child with Spina Bifida is not easy...but loving one is". ♥

thank you Joanna for your beautiful words. xo.

3 comments:

Sally said...

Sweet stuff. I love how you SB moms stick together and build each other up, it's awesome.

Joanna said...

How can you write the same exact words I did last night - and make me cry!! <3 Love you sweet friend. You and your beautiful daughter in that picture. I am so very blessed to be your friend.

Marci said...

Sarah...you are amazing!