I am going with "C". My sweet Benjamin (age 3) LOVED playing with the pooper scooper I bought. He made all these construction truck noises with it like he was dumping things. Of course he only got to play with the pooper scooper for a short time when it was new...it has now been put to work fulfilling its job duty...picking up dooty. Gotta love boys :)
10 comments:
C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is he planning on using it as a weapon?
I am going with "C". My sweet Benjamin (age 3) LOVED playing with the pooper scooper I bought. He made all these construction truck noises with it like he was dumping things. Of course he only got to play with the pooper scooper for a short time when it was new...it has now been put to work fulfilling its job duty...picking up dooty. Gotta love boys :)
My vote is " B " Sandee
c
so totally C! C-for Carter
C!!!!!!!!
C!!!!!!!!
We have that trash grabber because when Tanner was that age that's all he wanted! So funny. You can have ours-it doesn't get much use anymore!
C all the way. Noah would go nuts over that thing
Post a Comment